06 October 2009

gift for my mom :)

Maybe sometimes she used to be my biggest enemy,
She's the one who always scream and yell almost every single hour.
She's the one who never satisfied with all i have done.

But i also remember...

She's the one who always taking care of me since i was born,
She's the one who always granted all my freaky wishes,

She's the one who never tired to smile in front of me,
She's the one who never tired to loving me, my dad, and my brother.
She's the one who never complains with my bad attitude,
She's the one who never forget to kiss me every morning,
She's the one who never forget even just to say, "Ci, jangan lupa gosok gigi ya!" or "Ci, jangan lupa makan, entar sakit lagi!"

My mommy always did the little things like that,
Maybe it seems so easy, but there's nothing compared to her.

For all the things that you used to do…
Mom, I dedicate this to you.
I know this can't be compared even with every single things you've done to me,
But this is all i can give to you, from the deepest of my heart.

I love you mom :)



No comments:

Post a Comment