14 December 2009

my favorite random quotes :)

"Sometimes you have to accept the fact that some people going to stay in your heart forever.. Even if you're gone in theirs." - Anonymous Love Quote.

Abby Richter : Why do you love me?
Mike Chadway : It beats the shit out of me; but I do.
- taken from The Ugly Truth movie.


“If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.” - William Shakespeare.

"Life without a friend is like death without a witness."- Spanish Proverb

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11 : 28 (NIV)

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6 : 34 (NIV)

"But these small hours, these little wonders still remain." - Little Wonders, Rob Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment